Greetings from ANJITVS.IN
We have a clear and straightforward Refund Policy. Customers being our prime concern, any request for refund will be taken seriously and addressed individually.
Following are the situations under which, you, as a client, can demand a refund:
- Low quality content compared to the sample provided.
- If the content is not delivered on the committed deadline.
- Plagiarized content other than ‘quotes’
Provisions of Refund:
- You have to submit clear evidence in support of the claims made for the refund
- Requests for refunds after two days of delivery of the completed project will not be entertained.
- No refunds will be provided if you have received 2 rounds of editing from our end.
Two options of our refund policy:
- Option One: Refund of the entire amount, deducting the GST amount.
You will get the complete refund excluding 18% GST amount. However, we will use the content/article as a sample on our website without including the exact personal details of the client. The client is prohibited from using the content in any form in future.
- Option Two: Refund of 50% of the entire amount after deducting GST
A refund of half the original price with the assurance from our side that we will not use the content in any form in the future.
Transparency of our Refund Policy
Our refund policy is simple and customer centric. If your request for a refund falls under any of the above mentioned categories, you can be assured of a full or partial refund. To help you make an informed decision, we provide you with samples to evaluate the quality of our writing.
Once the order is placed, our writers will start the work, and any request to cancel the order will not be entertained, and thus a refund cannot be demanded in such cases.
Processing of our refund policy
- Once a request for refund is received, we will evaluate the request and verify its validity.
- If the request is genuine and is supported with documental evidence, we will initiate the refund, and the money will be deposited back after deducting the applicable processing fees within 7 working days.
Our Revision Policy
Request to change the format or request to add additional details that were not communicated initially will be considered as new work and hence chargeable.